By placing an order for a Replacement Music Intercom System from BEC Integrated Solutions, LLC, you agree to the following terms:
The Replacement Music Intercom System Terms of Agreement are in place so that your upgrade and installation goes as smoothly as possible. It is important that you agree to and understand the intercom upgrade process before we ship your new system.
When replacing music intercom systems, it is important to know the current system model number and wiring configuration. Daisy-chained wiring will not work. Wiring from each intercom station should run directly back to the master unit.
Many systems are replaced because current systems are not working properly. For that reason, it is VERY important that you test all of your wiring after the old equipment is removed but before you start to install the new equipment. The installer should not reconnect all of your new equipment before they start to test. It is very important to first get the master unit installed. At that point, you need to connect one intercom station at a time and test the wiring. Turn the power off and connect new stations one at a time, testing along the way. Doing this will help you find any potential problems during the installation. Trying to figure out a problem after everything is installed is much more difficult and could damage equipment. We do not allow returns on previously installed equipment, however we do warranty these systems for two years.
– Have you verified the model number on your current system?
– Have you measured existing devices and checked to make sure the quoted frames are the right size?
– Do you know how many wires are run to the interior room stations?
– How many individual wires do you have at the doorbell station? The M&S system requires 4, and the IST RETRO-M requires 3.
– These replacement systems do require a 120V electrical line at the master unit. With the M&S System you will need to reconnect this 120V line to a transformer that sits in the bottom of the new housing. With the IST RETRO-M that transformer is built on to the back of the new master unit. The 120V line connects directly to the back of the master unit.
Important Order Information - Items in this order are electronic. BEC Integrated Solutions, LLC’s return policy DOES NOT allow for the return of electronic equipment that has been installed and/or used.
1. Inspect all boxes as soon as they are received. We will not replace missing or damaged items if we are not told about them upon receipt of the order.
2. Returned product must be in original boxes with original accessories, packaging, manuals, and in undamaged, clean, and brand- new condition.
3. After 30 days, returns will be evaluated on an individual basis and restocking/shipping fees may apply. Some items sold are special order and cannot be returned. Please check with us before you return products.
It is important that all of your questions are answered before placing an order with us. Please email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888-556-3998.
BEC Integrated Solutions, LLC
5225 Sheridan Drive
Williamsville, NY 14221
To receive a free, full home intercom system quote, simply start by selecting one of the various options available on the market (listed below). Our pricing is very competitive and we even offer large order discounts when replacing an entire system. Don't wait -- get your free quote today!